Senior managers operate at a strategic level and as such any 360-degree review for this group needs to reflect the behaviours they demonstrate and the actions and decisions they make.
A senior manager will:
- Lead a functional or specialist area of the organisation
- Contribute to the development and delivery of the organisation's goals, strategies and business plan
- Plan and manage resources to deliver organisational goals and objectives
- Be accountable for the performance of their own area of the business
- Be jointly accountable, with other senior managers for overall organisational performance
- Regularly review the performance of their managers, teams and individuals
- Be responsible for ensuring that staff receive appropriate support and development to deliver goals, objectives and plans
The competencies assessed
The 360-degree questionnaire covers the 12 competencies of the Progress International Competency Framework and includes statements (or behavioural indicators) relevant for use with senior managers.
Get Started Now
With your credit card to hand click on the Get Started button, you can be up and running almost immediately - and don't forget to add professional feedback!